martes, 10 de enero de 2012

SEDUCTIVE BARRY

Oh please don't judge me for the collage I just wanted to be graphic and express myself through pictoric art


I remember that I found out who Jarvis Cocker was when I was 14 years old. After that I obviously started to listen to his songs that's when I saw the title "Seductive Barry". Barry...The only thing I could see while reading or hearing that name was fats, fats and more fats but nothing about seduction. So I listen to the song like a thousand times and then I read the lyrics another thousand times. Well Barry was still unsexy, Barry was still eating dirty at McDonals, Barry was still not wearing a belt and Barry was still lonely. I'd like to say that after five years this view I have on Barrys has changed but no, it doesn't. I still finding it so hilarious and unreal even if after seen Barry Lyndon I know Barrys can seduce but "Oh those were the old times". So I guess Barrys are yummy men from McDonals. Anyway what I want is meet that Barry cause damn he sounds bloody good.

I open my eyes and you're there,

even better in the flesh it would seem.

I'm so ready and willing and able it's true,

to act out this love scene

and make my dreams come true.

And how many others have touched themselves

whilst looking at pictures off you?

How many others could handle it if all their dreams came true?

I don't expect you to answer straight away,

maybe you're just having an of day

but I need to believe in you.

Yes I do.

Yes I do.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario